There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
APMEX (American Precious Metals EXchange) company is based in Oklahoma that specializes in selling of Gold and silver coins and bullion (even though they do carry platinum and palladium). The coins sold include high grade and rare coins as well as more newly minted coins where the key price component is what it is comprised of as opposed to scarcity or condition.
APMEX Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
65 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 20 closed in last 12 months
1 review in the last 3 years.
2 Complaints in the last 3 years.
Below are the complaints from unhappy clients. You are encourage to read the full details by clicking the link above.
product lousy customer service worse
BOUGHT SILVER FROM THEM 2ND PURCHASE FIST SMOOTH NICE OTHER COMPANYS PRODUCT. PURCHASED THROUGH THEM THIS TIME’ THERE PRODUCT’ HORRIBLE QUALITY WORSE CUTOMER SERVICE!!! TOLD ME YOU CAN RETURN IT BUT U PAY FOR SHIPPING BOTH WAYS IF WE FIND NOTHING WRONG IM NOT HAPPY WITH PRODUCT ISNT THAT E…
They sound friendly, but are very unprofessional and provide zero customer service
They SOUND friendly, but are very unprofessional and provide zero customer service. They held my check for 8 days, telling me it didn’t arrive, then would not ship my order until 11 days after my check had CLEARED my bank. They would take no responsibility whatsoever for their screw-up, le…
6 complaints in the last 3 years
Now after reading all the complaints from the various sources outlined above, you can be confident either to invest with APMEX or not.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!