Birch Gold Group Review
There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
Birch Gold Group Review
Founded in 2003, Birch Gold Group sells physical gold, silver, platinum and palladium for placement in an IRA or for physical possession. Headquartered in Burbank, California, they proudly serve a diverse base of Americans all over the United States.
Reputation for excellence
Birch Gold Group is known throughout the industry for its exemplary track record. The reputation they’ve earned over the last decade is evident in their many accolades and positive ratings from independent business review organizations. They proudly maintain a few A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, an AAA rating from the Business Consumer Alliance including Trustlink.org and others.
Birch Gold Group Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau
0 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed since Dec 17, 2013
BBB was founded in 1912, the Better Business Bureau is a non-profit organization with one primary aim: marketplace trust through reliability reviews of more than 4 million businesses. Now while the BBB is a reputable website, the dots don’t seem to align when it comes to the Birch Gold Group.
The BBB requires each company to go through an accreditation process. Standard paperwork, fees, processing, etc. Any company that wants to receive an A+ rating with the BBB must not only go through this process but pay fess as well to become an accredited company.
However, Birch Gold Group went through the process and paid only for the badge which makes them to be considered as legitimate anyway.
As the price of gold and silver continue to rise, the more people invest. However, trustlink has only recorded 61 client reviews (as at October 2017) from a company who apparently has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau?
Realistically, when standard information doesn’t match up: something smells fishy. You would expect at least 100+ reviews from an established company, this would be a great example of honest gold IRA reviews.
To our amazement, a company founded in 2003 with 61 reviews is something to look into it well, is either they are not serious in business or might have customer relationship issues which may cause customer not to go ahead to invest with.
A few five-star reviews and A+ rating from obvious sources aren’t enough to recommend the company. The reason is simple, a company in business since 2003 with 61 reviews needs a second look.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!