Blanchard and Company Review
There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
Blanchard and Company Review
Blanchard has been in the precious metals investing business for over 30 years. The company, located in New Orleans, has specialized in precious metals market, and offers services that keep clients aware and well informed. Numismatics experts, economists and trend analysts, precious metals consultants and rarities consultants are on staff to answer questions during business hours.
Blanchard Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
1 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years
(1 / 5) based on 1 review
This is how the unhappy client put it..
|BEWARE IF BLANCHARD AND COMPANY|
|BLANCHARD AND COMPANY CHARGES EXCESSIVE FEES AND COMMISsions. DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SALES TO PURCHASE RARE COINS. ITS REALLY A WAY TO CHARGE EXCESSIVE FEES AND COMMISIONS. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO PURCHASE GOLD, STICK TO BUYING BULLION AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK
AND CHECK OTHER SITES. DO NOT BUY THEIR GOLD COINS!THE COINS WILL HAVE A HUGE MARKUP OVER SPOT BUT THEY REALLY HAVE VERY LITTLE VALUE OVER THE SPOT PRICE. BUYER BEWARE. THEY ARE ON THE BORDER OF FRAUDULENT.
2 complaints filed in 3 years
Here is how one clients put his complaints
I was also BURNED by Blanchard and Company!
harleyLady – (USA)
SUBMITTED: Friday, July 29, 2016
I first invested in gold when prices were really low in 1995. I trusted Blanchard & Co who took advantage of my naivety and inexperience. I wanted to buy bullion gold coins and platinum but was steered away from that and into much more expensive “graded” coins that could not be confiscated by the government. I was literally screwed out of several hundred thousand $$$ when trying to sell said coins back to Blanchard & Co. 10, 15, and 20 years later – at a much lower price than what I paid even though gold has gone from $210/oz to over $1,700/oz!!! I detest this rip off company and hope and pray Lady Karma does to them like they did to me!
Well, a company with only one(1) review from Turstlink which also turned out to be negative review is something we can’t recommend for our readers.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!