Bullion Direct Review
There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
Bullion Direct Review
Bullion Direct is an online dealer that expedites the sales, purchase, trading, clearing, and validation of precious metals. The company was founded in 1999 and launched its website in May of 2000. The site provides a platform in which individual investors and institutions can place and track precious metals orders in real-time. Bullion Direct has more than 15 years specializing in the online sale of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion. The company utilizes a proprietary real-time, real-order digital exchange system known as Nucleo.
Bullion Direct Products
Bullion Direct offers gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion coins and bars in a variety of denominations. Their prices are based on real-time market fluctuations and are available 24/7 via their online catalog.
Bullion Direct Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
174 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months
Below are some of the complaints… You are encourage to visit the link above to read more …
Ordered and paid for product 3 months ago. Non delivery of product. Three. 1 out maple leaf coins. Bullion direct has not responded to multiple queries re order
Dear Sirs, On 4/12/2015 I requested a product draw of existing coins in my property that I had in storage with Bulliondirect. The order number with Bulliondirect is **********. After more that 6 weeks, I still have not received my coins. I already complained several times to Bulliondirect… via email (COMPLAINT REFERENCE NUMBER: *****************), but I did not have any resolution yet. At this point, I am afraid that this company is a financial scam/Ponzi scheme, since they cannot even provide a tracking number for my delivery product.
I have two orders with Bullion Direct that were requested to be shipped on 04/01. 1st order payment was registered and sale completed on Feb. 02, 2015, $2,174.93 2cd Order payment cleared April 03, 2015, $1,594.58 Shipping is paid and they were placed on “Pending Shipment” on April 3,… 2015 As of 4/21 they have not shipped and when I asked customer service when they would ship I did not receive any date but only a request for patience. This is unacceptable especially for Order #1, which they have had my product on hand since February. That should have gone out very quickly. Both orders have been procured by BD but they have not shipped and I am concerned that I will not get the product.
It’s unfortunate the Bullion Direct is not listed on Trustlink.
Business Consumer Alliance
2 Complaints in the last 3 years.
1 complaints in the last 3 years
A company with such huge complaints and no reviews from Truslink for a company that deals with precious metals gives you a sense of “stay away”.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!