There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
BullionVault was founded in 2003. In 2005 BullionVault started offering vaulted gold for private investors over the Internet. Vaulted Gold means physical Gold, which is owned by an individual investor and professionally stored in high-security vaults. Customers can buy and sell Gold through BullionVault’s Internet platform. BullionVault also offer customer support over the phone. In 2011, BullionVault began offering vaulted silver, in March 2017 it added offering vaulted platinum.
Investors acquire outright ownership of their Gold and can choose between five different vaults in Zurich (Switzerland), London (United Kingdom), New York (United States), Singapore and Toronto (Canada). Customers can also choose multiple vaults and thereby diversify their Gold holdings across multiple jurisdictions
When buying Gold with BullionVault, investors buy grams of standard bullion bars with a weight of approximately 400 ounces (ca. 12.5kg) as defined by the London Bullion Market Association. The LBMA is the professional association for the London Gold market and sets the rules for standard bullion bars or what are known as good delivery bars.
Standard bullion bars are traded at very low premiums above the market value of their Gold content and enable investors to purchase, sell and store Gold at low costs.
BullionVault operates similar to a Gold exchange for private investors: Customers can buy and sell or trade Gold with other customers. BullionVault also functions as a market maker, i.e. they buy and sell Gold to/from clients.
BullionVault Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
BuillionVault is not BBB Accredited
BullionVault is currently not registered nor listed with consumer advocacy group Trustlink
Business Consumer Alliance
BullionVault is currently not registered nor listed with the Business Consumer Alliance, another well known trusted consumer advocacy group.
We went on to search if we could get some reviews from clients experience and the first place was on BullionVault website, to be honest with you ,they have great reviews from some of their clients and bad review as well all published on Trustpilot. Though we are not using such source for our review but just to give you a hint on the company performance.
The company has high reputation though but is there anything that sets BullionVault apart from the rest? That’s hard to say as we didn’t find any valuable information on that either. While they aren’t registered with the BBB, they still have a quality reputation but as always it’s wise to research other companies before making any investment decisions.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!