Gainesville Coins Review
There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
Gainesville Coins Review
Gainesville Coins founded in 2006 is an authorized distributor of precious metals for major mints. As an industry leading dealer, this company sells several types of precious metals, including gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and copper. They’re a member of a number of prominent organizations, including the Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA), Certified Coin Exchange, American Numismatic Association, and Coin Net.
The goal of the company is giving consumers the opportunity to purchase U.S. Gold and Silver coins at highly competitive prices.
Gainesville Coins Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
5 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months
The majority of the complaints filed has to deal with delivery issues and problems with their products or services. However, the company has a good track record of resolving complaints. Again, there are some instances of unresolved complaints in regard to the quality of the product delivered, but these issues were usually related to numismatic coins. However, buyers should be aware that Gainesville Coins also sells a large selection of numismatic and collector’s coins – these cannot be used in an IRA. Thus, when purchasing precious metals for your IRA through this company it is important to only buy metals that are allowed in an IRA.
0 review in the last 3 years.
The problem we have with this company is their storage fee or pricing structure. They use scale pricing structure which makes it expensive for yearly fees. Instead, it is better to choose a storage provider that charges a flat rate fee.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or click on the image below to request your free investors kit