Monex Precious Metals Review
There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
Monex Precious Metals Review
Monex Precious Metals is a dealer of Gold, silver and other precious metals, located in Newport Beach, California. The company traces its roots back in 1967, when Louis Carabini entered the precious metals industry back then. There were no Gold dealers back then, so his first company traded pre-1965 silver coins, as well as pre-1933 Gold coins. What was once known as Pacific Coast Coin Exchange has now evolved to one of USA’s trusted gold dealer: Monex also handles Monex Deposit Company.
Monex offers a number of precious metals, including Gold, silver, platinum and palladium. It is also involved in trading of Gold bullions and physical Gold bullion bars. Since buying Gold bullion bars may prove to be a worthy investment, Monex actually helps its clients and investors to see the best investments that they can put their money into for the best possible returns
Monex Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
At the time of writing this review, the Monex company BBB profile was updated and no information was found. However, we will keep you updated as to when we find information on their BBB profile.
40 review in the last 3 years.
Business Consumer Alliance
2 complaints in the last 3 years
1 Complaints in the last 3 years.
Below is one complaint we found:
This company didn’t pay for the work and I was tired to wait
Don’t work for the company Monex Precious Metals. I started to work for them couple of months ago and they have paid me only for 2 months. I still haven’t received money for 3 months, which I have worked for full. I have worked normal hours and couple of times I have worked extra hours. Seriously, it was great and they have paid good money for the two months, but why they haven’t paid for the rest. I asked to wire money and they didn’t react to my requests.
8 complaints in the last 3 years
Below are scam issues raised by customers:
1. Its been over a year now since my account rep at Monex told me that he was unable to generate the cash flow that was promised but instead had actually lost every dime of my investment…over $200,000 which actually the average loss with this company. After talking with dozens of Lawyers as well as other victims of this scam company, it is clear to me that Monex is operating a boiler room type scam. Read more
2. Gold & capital is a self directed investment firm that buys and sells Precious metals on the investors behalf as directed by the investor only. On April 02,08, I wired from my bank in Arizona 50,000.00 in to their account at city national bank in Irvine CA. Funds were held in trust till I directed a purchase. However, I chose not to invest after 2 months. And on June 09,08 I called Kevin McMullan owner of the company and asked that he send my 50,000.00 back. Then on June 11,08, I received a e-mail stating that the fund are now a loan and that he will direct the terms…Kevin has not returned any of my phone calls.
3. ATTENTION INVESTORS. In February 2004 I contacted MONEX PRECIOUS METALS, also DBA as MONEX AND MONEX DEPOSIT COMPANY located in Newport Beach Ca. to purchase $10,000 worth of gold and silver bullion as an investment. Read more
We believe you should safeguard your retirement portfolio by not entrusting it into such company investment. You can do so at your own risk.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!