Northwest Territorial Mint Review
There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
Northwest Territorial Mint Review
Northwest Territorial Mint is a private mint and bullion dealer that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and distributing coins, knives, medallions, and other custom-minted products. It is regarded as one of America’s largest private mints, and has clients that include corporation, institutions, and individual investors from markets around the globe.
Northwest Territorial Min Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
362 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months
Reviews & Complaints
On February 2, 2016, BBB recognized a pattern of complaints from consumers regarding delivery and refund issues. Consumers allege that their ordered products are not delivered within the promised time frame and report that some orders are delayed by several months. Consumers further allege that after requesting a refund from Northwest Territorial Mint, they are told to wait up to 6-8 weeks for the refund to process.
Northwest Territorial Mint is working with BBB in an effort to eliminate the underlying cause of the pattern of complaints.
Business Consumer Alliance
1 complaints in the last 3 years
27 complaints in the last 3 years
Below are scam issues raised by customers:
Called today to inquire about delivery of a silver bullion order placed in November. Was informed owner has been hit with a large law suit and company has filed for Chapter 11 Bankrupcy. Apparently still taking orders over the internet, DO NOT PLACE ORDERS FOR PULLION FROM THIS COMPANY.
Bought a Monster Box of Silver last August 2015 and never received it despite phone calls and No Refund either. They strung me along with promises until after their Bankruptcy filing. Out $7+K. Not happy. Do not use even though they still have a website presence. Very Dishonest.
I placed an order with Northwest Territitorial Mint on 4-09-2016. I wanted some silver bars (1oz) and some gold (6grams) for $560.00 usd. When I placed the order I use the internet. When I got to the page I looked for any complaints on the same page where there internet address was, and did not see any. (Today if you go to the same page, that is all you wil find). They gave me no indication that they would no honor the order. I recieved a e-mail recipt. After 24hrs after I did not recieve a comformation e-mail, I called and spoke to a represenitive and that is when I was told they (NWM) was in bankrupucy. Buyer be ware of scams like this one.
Most of the complaints against Northwest Territorial Mint are listed on the BBB or RipOffReport.com and have to do with delivery issues, problems with the product or service, or advertising and sales issues. A total of Forty-Eight negative reviews have been reported against mint on their BBB profile. We can be confidently say, the company have a bad reputation and should be avoided.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!