Provident Metals Review
There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
Provident Metals Review
Provident Metals was founded in 2008 with its main office located in Dallas, TX. Provident Metals is a bullion dealer that sells a full range of precious metals, including Gold, silver, palladium, platinum, and copper and also offers Gold IRA rollovers. The company is a subsidiary of Provident Precious Metals, LLC.
Provident Metals Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
16 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 3 closed in last 12 months
0 review in the last 3 years.
Business Consumer Alliance
Provident Metals is not listed on BCA.
Provident Metals is not listed on CB.
4 complaints in the last 3 years
Below are ripoff issues raised by customers:
1. My first order included copper rounds and bars and nickel rounds. Somewhere around 24 in all. When I received them they had scratches, gouges, and finger prints on them. I put my comments on one of the items and immediately got a call from Robert. He never once offered to replace the items and assured me that they were taking all the necessary precautions to keep the coins from damage and that it must be from the supplier. It’s obvious that Provident doesn’t care what the conditions of the coins are when they send them out and they surely don’t stand behind their products or they would have offered to replace the damaged items. Instead Robert offered me free shipping on my next order and that he would put it on my account and all I had to do is let them know when I made an order.
2. ….. timing is great. they wait several months until gold price goes down, then demand/extort market loss/admin charges.
4. gold price fluctuate. their policy is to keep gains, but customer pays losses. so they wait several months to see gold price drops, then demand false market losses.
3. I sent 3 payments by certified mail. They say that they only received last order. They will not send my last order or the others. I had to pay $15 to cancel money orders and they tried to charge me some lost market value fee. YOU lost my payment!! I believe that they routinely loose payments in order to charge fees for nothing.
- Lack of sufficient information from the Trusted sources.
- Provident Metals partners with three major IRA custodians: GoldStar Trust Company, The Entrust Group, and American Estate & Trust LLC – all of which have sliding scale fee structures (meaning the cost of storing your metals increases as more assets are added to the account). It should be noted that there are IRA custodians out there that charge a flat rate fee instead.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!