U.S Money Reserve Review
There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
U.S Money Reserve Review
The U.S Money Reserve claims that they are one of the nation’s largest distributors of US Gold, Silver, and Platinum coins, as well as offering other precious metal choices, like bullion.
According to our investigation, this company was founded by veterans of the gold market who were looking to combine excellent customer service with their expert market knowledge and “trustworthy” guidance, all of which they say are necessary when looking to buy precious metals. They extremely recommend buying precious metals, both for the advanced investor and newbie investor.
U.S Money Reserve Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
This Business Is Not BBB Accredited
19 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 7 closed in last 12 months
No reviews found on Trustlink.
Business Consumer Alliance
1 complaints in the last 3 years
No information found.
8 ripoff reports cases.
The Truth About U.S Money Reserve
With an F rating from the BBB resulting from 19 complaints in the past 3 years, 8 ripoff reports, and 1 complaint with the BCA, U.S. Money reserve certainly has its reputation flaws. The majority of the BBB complaints were related to problems with their products and services or advertising and sales issues. Notwithstanding from these flaws, the State of Texas Office of the Attorney General made several allegations against the business (which is also known as US Rare Coin) based on numerous consumer reports.
The company in question seems to have a bad reputation since we could barely find 5 star review from a happy customer. With that said, we encourage you to either phone them for more information or avoid them.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!