Universal Coin & Bullion Review
There are many Gold IRA Companies preaching to people as the best Gold IRA Company out there to invest with. However, our review team have done detailed research on many of the Gold IRA companies to help save your time and more importantly safeguard your hard earn retirement savings from been ripped off.
Our Gold IRA reviews will be based on data from sites like The Better Business Bureau (BBB), The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), Trustlink, Complaints Board, and Ripoff Report where these companies may have a low number of customer complaints or Zero complaints and high ratings.
Important: We highly suggest you visit the links given in this review to read customers experience before making a move to invest.
Universal Coin & Bullion Review
Universal Coin & Bullion largely specializes in the sale of Gold coins, some of which are eligible to be deposited into an IRA. In addition to Gold, they also offer silver coins as well, including the 2015 American Silver Bald Eagle. They offer free IRA account startup kits on their site, while also promoting the American Gold Eagles they sell, which of course are IRA-eligible. However, their site does not indicate which IRA custodian they deal with, nor does it specify what kind of annual fees are charged by their preferred custodian.
Universal Con & Bullion Ratings and Complaints
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
6 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 4 closed in last 12 months
Below are some of the complaints:
Placed my credit card order on March 28, 2017. Was to ship in 2 or 3 business days. First the salesman overcharged me for my order. I also was supposed to receive a NRA discount on some of the coins. never happened. Received no order. Called them on April 15 to find out why. Was told that customer… service was in a meeting and would call me back. No call back. Called again on April 18. Called them 3 times before someone called back. Said would ship in 1 to 2 days, Still no order. Called them back on April 25. Finally received my order on the 28th. One month after I had ordered it. The assay cards on 2 gold coins are damaged. One silver coin is scratched. Called and asked for customer service. Was told that nobody answered. When supervisor tried customer service I got disconnected.
I placed an order on 11/16/16 and the funds were wired and received on the same day. According to the website the order should have shipped within 2-3 days of receiving the wired funds. Today is 11/29/16 – almost two weeks after the funds were received. I placed a follow up call last week to… see why the order hasn’t shipped yet. The customer service rep didn’t know and said that she would take down my information and someone would contact me by close of business the next day. I still have not heard back. I just placed another call to follow up with the same results – a promise that someone would give me a call back. At this point I’m tired of waiting and figured I would file a complaint with the BBB- maybe then I’ll see results.
No reviews found on Trutlink
Business Consumer Alliance
0 complaints in the last 3 years
3 Complaints in the last 3 years.
Below are some of the complaints we found
1. This coin company, Universal Coin & Bullion, is ran by a crook named Mike Fuljenz who has ripped me off before at another Texas coin company. He apparently claims to be a “consultant” for coin companies in Beaumont Texas, but he only “consults” for those he makes money off of. He also claims to be “the official coin company of the National Rifle Association” but only because of the marketing dollars he has spent with them. By mistake i responded to an ad in an NRA magazine, and was bludgined by some sales guy who sold me over and over and over again telling me my coins were worth more than i…
2. These people sold my 75+ yr old father-in-law over $40, 000 in coins that are not worth close to what they charged him. They talked him into putting the charges on his credit cards. He then had to take out a mortgage on his home in order to pay off the cards. They charged him $4, 002 for a 1911 $10 Indian Gold with a rating of MS64. That was in April of 2007 when the price of gold was much less then today. The fair market value on that coin today is around $2, 600.
6 complaints in the last 3 years
According to our investigation, there is not a single customer who never face problems dealing with Universal Coin & Bullion company. This is a warning to any investor or individual who want to invest in precious metals. We always encourage our readers to spend enough time to do proper research before investing with any Precious metals company. This is your hard earn money and you should protect it as such.
Which Company Do We Recommend?
We only recommend regal assets as one of the Top Trustworthy Gold IRA Company in this Industry.
Regal Assets became the most successful Gold IRA firm in United States after 7 years in business with recognition from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Inc 500 Magazine recently ranked Regal Assets number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers.
Regal Assets Reputation and Ratings
No complaints with BBB since March 10, 2013. Regal Assets earns the top score with an A+ rating.
Regal Assets is a company that takes pride in delivering the best customer experience as possible. They walk you through each and every step of the rollover process, ready to answer ANY questions you have and being completely transparent and upfront. The customer comes first. They take the time to educate you on precious metals after all it is YOUR retirement money. When you get in touch with a representative, you will always communicate with the same one from that time forward.
- One of The Fastest Shipping Processes – Regal Assets guarantee a 7-business day delivery of your precious metals. If they miss the deadline you get a free 1 oz. Silver American Eagle coin.
- Industry Leading Storage and Fee Structure – All of their storage is segregated – they use Brinks. That way your precious metals are not mixed with other account holders. They have a flat fee of $150/year (first year waived) while other companies charge $225/year and don’t offer segregated storage. Some companies charge more for comingled storage than Regal Assets does for segregated.
- Flat Fees vs. Scaling Fees from Competitors – Regal Assets’ administration fees for the year on all retirement accounts are a flat $100.00.
- They Will Pay First Year Dues For New Retirement Accounts – This includes the setup fee, administration fee, storage fees and the delivery of metals. This alone is a saving of at least $500, which most competitors charge you for.
- Industry Leading Processing Time – One of the few – if not the only one – that does everything electronically. This means that the client can sign everything electronically and does not have to hand sign any documents. When transferring the requested funds from a custodian – it typically gets done in less than 48h business hours.
Still have any questions? Let Regal Assets give you clarity and earn your trust.
Visit their official website: http://www.RegalAssets.com
or request Free investor kit by clicking the image below!